Responsible enterprise, our sustainable mission
Sustainability in enterprise is no empty marketing slogan at Hotel Mennorode, it is a real experience. Within the limits of responsible commercial business, we respect people and the environment, inside and outside our organization.
- We obtain energy from our own heat production unit and solar panels.
- We use rainwater for flushing toilets, etc.
- We see procurement and use of sustainable services and materials as a primary principle. For example we use environmentally-friendly cleaning substances, as well as organic and fair-trade products.
- We offer authentic products and services at a competitive and fair price.
- You will find energy-efficient LED lighting in your room and the hotel corridors.
- The taps and showerhead in your bathroom are water saving models, and all our soap products are biodegradable and ecologically responsible.
- The paper on your desk is FSC certified and the pens we provide are made of biodegradable material.
- We separate all our waste materials at Hotel Mennorode, and we have a strict recycling arrangement with our waste processing company.
- We base our personnel policy on the concept of opportunities for everyone.
- The way we work within Hotel Mennorode is characterised by personal attention, and genuine kindness and interest.
- We focus on reflection, inspiration, mutual contact and mutual respect.
- The surrounding natural landscape inspires us to help other people enjoy it. We respect our natural environment.
- We employ our business assets purposefully. Employees of Mennorode are aware of their role and function and act accordingly.
We are truly proud to announce that the Mennorode is certfied with the Green Key Gold certification.